Monday, July 7, 2008

Let Me Know.

so I've written a poem, and I'd really like some feedback on it. I know it's pretty juvenile and I've done way better trust me. But I'd really like some opinions.
If you’re quiet for a second you’ll hear the beating of my heart but only if your silent cause it’s been quiet from the start it never beats too loudly... As least it never has before. But when I’m near you, it goes wild; this is love and I’m for sure. You used to make me happy and you promised not to leave “never-ever”’s what you said I guess I’m easy to deceive. Now I know that I’m not perfect and I never said I was. But my feelings haven’t tricked me.. It’s just you that I cant trust.
Welp.. Give it to straight forward, I can handle constructive criticism, and even rudness.. just give me the truth :)

No comments: